All of the details about pool operations are listed below. The entire pool area will be Wifi enabled.
· Open swim – 11am to 9pm through July; August – 11am to 8pm; Sept – 11am to 5pm (Lifeguard on weekends only).
· Adult lap swim (no lifeguard on duty) M/W/F – 8am to 9am. T/Th – 7pm to 8pm.
· Water aerobics and exercise classes Tues & Thurs – 8:30 to 9:30 am, Sat – 9:30 to 10:30 am.
· Swim team practice – 9am to 11am M/W/F through July 24th.
· Pool area will remain open from 9pm to 10:30pm for dining and bar.
Pool Shop (adjacent to bar):
· All members and guests are required to sign in at the pool shop before using the pool area.
· Towel service – pick up and drop off
· Free for member/guest use: inner tubes and pool toys
· For sale: sunscreen, lip balm, goggles, swim caps, arm floats, water diapers
· We have four cabanas available for your use
· Cabanas include three lounge chairs and two ottomans, TV and four cushion chaise loungers
· Cabanas must be reserved and require a $100 food minimum for the day (no other rental fee unless minimum is not met).
· Cabanas can be reserved the same day (if available) by checking with the Pool Shop.
Pool Bar and Dining:
· The bar has seating for eight and the covered dining area has seating for 56. There will be an additional 10 tables with umbrellas around the pool deck with seating for 50.
· Food from our special pool menu can be ordered from the bar.
· Enjoy our Minnesota evenings lounging around the fire pit and enjoy the great view across our course.
· Guests are welcome when accompanied by a member and enjoy all of the privileges of a member.
· Guest fee is $10 per person per day
Water aerobics and fitness:
· Our water aerobics and master swimming program will be instructed by professionals at Tri Fitness. Tri Fitness will be teaching water aerobics classes three days per week in the mornings.
· Master swimming programs are also available