We are making some adjustments to the Pool operations this year to improve service. As we prepare for another pool season please be aware of the following:
- We will continue the check in process we implemented last year. At check-in we will have towels and also provide flags that can be placed on your chairs to indicate that you would like service (order food or drinks, clear your plates, etc.). This will make it easier for our staff to know when service is desired. Towels and flags can be returned to the check-in station.
- Guest fees for the Pool have been lowered to $5 per person.
- New this year will be a cold water station at the Bar. To minimize the amount of trash we generate we encourage you to bring/use your personal water bottles and fill them up from the water station.
- Again this year we will have a specific pool menu. A change though is that there will be no food service from the Grill on Mondays (as the Grill and Bar are closed). The pool Bar will have a selection of sandwiches, salad cups, hot dogs, etc. for purchase on Mondays (and Tuesday after Memorial Day).
- Pool hours are the same this year as last year: Monday through Friday 11:00am to 9:00pm; Saturday and Sunday 10:00am to 9:00pm.
- Cabana reservations can be made by calling the office. There is no rental fee for cabanas only a $100 food minimum. Guest fees are not included with a Cabana reservation.
- Our weather policy remains the same – if the outside temperature is 67 degrees or below the pool will not be open.
- Childen 12 and under must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. Unsupervised children who do not conduct themselves properly will be asked to leave the pool area and parents will be notified.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed in the pool area. We have a child member with a severe peanut allergy so please be respectful and refrain from bringing anything to the pool that contains peanuts.
- In an attempt to improve the evening conditions (and allow later evening use of the fire pit) we are going to do mosquito and bug treatments in the pool area to reduce the number of bugs after sunset. Hopefully it works!
Here’s hoping we have a great summer season at the pool!